Position Title: Production
QR Code Link to This Post
Wage: $13.00 per hour
QPS Employment Group has an excellent opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer of water and drainage pipe products in Humboldt, IA with this great Production position. This is a temp to hire position for 1st shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Yard work will include tapping cement from "pallets" off of cement tubing, cleaning the pallets with a steel brush and preparing pallets to be used on the next cement form. Inside will place wire racking in preparations for the cement molding.
- Clean, finish, and lubricate molds and mold parts.
- Pour, pack, spread into or around models or molds.
- Smooth surfaces of molds, using scraping tools or sandpaper.
- Assemble, insert, and adjust wires, tubes, cores, fittings, rods, or patterns into molds, using hand tools and depth gauges.
- Tap or tilt molds to ensure uniform distribution of materials.
- Housekeeping, cleaning surrounding areas with scraper and brooms.
- Ability to use wrenches, hammers, tape and scrapers.
- Experience in factory or construction.
- Experienced in concrete finishing or brick laying preferred.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to lift or roll up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Prolonged standing.
- Ability to work in extreme natural temperatures.
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with nearly 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
-Over 30 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.