We are currently seeking a full time Material Handler for our Fort Dodge Distribution Center!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
- Small Team Environment
- Employee Ownership (ESOP)
- Growth Opportunities
- Ability to make an impact!
- Shipping product
- Receiving product
- Stocking / Organizing Inventory
- Inventory Control
- Picking orders
- Opportunity to work in the shop and advance
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with online applications.
- Mechanical aptitude, perferred.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Physical abilities: Able to lift 70 pounds and spend entire shifts standing, walking, reaching, crouching, ect.
FORCE America is an employee owned company that manufactures and distributes hydraulic solutions. We are a leader in our markets for technology and customer focus. We carry a diverse product line of hydraulics that requires great attention to detail. Depending on project design, we combine our own components with supplier's products or bring multiple suppliers product's together to provide a hydraulic solution for our customer.
Do you want to work your way through school? We offer Education Assistance, on the job training, and the ability to become fluid power certified.
Benefits: We offer medical, dental, flexible spending programs, 401K, 2 weeks of vacation the first year . FORCE America is an employee owned business for almost 60 years. We are all owners: our success is determined by our commitment to ourselves, our products and one another. It takes all of us, working together in a supportive environment to achieve and constantly evolve what it means to be an industry leader in Mobile Hydraulic Solutions.
Watch our video